Terms & Policies
Registration for ZB classes can be made by either completing a form on Zerobalancing.com or contacting Michele directly.
* Full price if registering less than 30 days before the start of class.
* Early Registration price if registering and paid in full between 30 and 60 days before the start of class.
* Super Savings price if registering and paid in full more than 60 days before the start of class.
Tuition Refund Policy
If, for any reason, a Zero Balancing instructor elects to cancel a class, students will receive a full refund of the tuition.
Cancellations made 30 or more calendar days prior to the first day of class will be fully refunded, or funds may be transferred to another class.
If a student elects to withdraw less than 30 days prior to the first day of class, they will receive a full refund, minus a $100 administrative fee.
If a student elects to transfer to another ZB class less than 15 days prior to the first day of class, they will receive a full refund, minus a $100 administrative fee.
Please note: Tuition Policy (including discounts for repeating classes) and Refund Policy may vary for residential classes, classes sponsored by schools or other educational organizations (Esalen Institute, etc.), classes that are privately sponsored, or classes that are specialized or limited in the number of participants. The ZBHA or faculty reserve the right to limit the number of repeat students in any given class.
Zero Balancing courses involve a substantial amount of hands-on practice. Students experience the benefits of Zero Balancing by exchanging work with fellow students and sometimes the instructor.
The following conditions may preclude attending or being fully active in a Zero Balancing class:
- Acute illness
- Recent surgery, radiation or chemotherapy
- Mental or emotional instability
- Pregnancy, especially the first 3 months
- Any condition that would prevent you from exchanging hands-on work with another person
Please contact the instructor prior to registering if you have any questions about your ability to fully participate.
continuing education approvals:
Continuing Education Approvals for Zero Balancing Courses
The ZBHA is approved as a continuing education provider by the following organizations:
• National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, Provider #025786-00
• National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Provider #ACHB 554
• California Acupuncture Board, Provider # CEP 129
• California Board of Nursing, Provider # CEP 10954
• California Physical Therapy: This Course has been approved for 2.5 CEUs by ACEND. Approved provider ID # ACE 1636-02 (Zero Balancing II)
• Florida Board of Massage Therapy, Provider # 50-4864
• Illinois Division of Professional Regulation for Physical Therapy, Provider #216-000129
• New York State Education Department, Office of Professions for Massage Therapists, Approved Sponsor #0016 [Under IAHE]
• New York State Education Department, Office of Professions of Physical Therapy [Under IAHE]
• ProCert has certified ZBI in the amount of 19 CCU’s for PT’s, PTA’s licensed in 29 States and Puerto Rico as follows: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, DC, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina. North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming and Puerto Rico.
The Zero Balancing Health Association is a proud member of the International Alliance of Healthcare Educators, Inc. [IAHE]